Raw Chocolate workshop London
I am very excited to announce that I will be hosting a Raw Chocolate Workshop on the 8th February. It will be hosted in Richmond, London and will last around two hours.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The process of bean to bar
– How to taste chocolate
– The health benefits of raw cacao
– How to make raw chocolate (a big money saver)
– How to make cacao energy balls (perfect for pre-training)
– How to make aztec inspired sugar free hot chocolate
– The most delicious raw brownie recipe
There will be lots of goodies to try along the way and lots to take home with you to enjoy.
The workshop is limited to 6 people and the cost is £20 per person so book your space quickly by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org
I will confirm your space via email and am very excited to see you there!